THE MAX. WORKING TEMPERATURE 110ºC
Good for the dyeing of nylon fabrics, it also highly improved the scouring bleaching effectiveness and saving the processing time of cotton fabrics.
EXTREME LOW LIQUOR RATIO DYEING
Very low liquor ratio 1:4~7, this achieves lower consumption of dye stuff, chemicals, energy, water & cost of effluent treatment.
FREE OF CREASE MARK, IMPROVE FABRIC TOUCH FEELING
The special dyeing tube and nozzle construction achieve better fabric touch feeling& eliminates crease marks .
The fully overflow nozzle ensures pilling-less of fabrics.
FABRIC SPREAD OUT CIRCULATION
The fabric is spread out in the dyeing tube when it leaves the soft flow dyeing system & drops down smoothly into the dyeing chamber without any plaitdown mechanism.Due to this the fabric orderly but irregularity store in the dyeing chamber while circulation. This also prevent from crease marks.
Reasonable loading capacity for each chamber prevents too long fabric length in each chamber, minimizes fabric cycle time.Heavy duty pump ensures very high pumping rate of dye liquor. This feature ensures high exchange of dye liquor with fabric, thus uniform dyeing is achieved.
AUTOMATIC CHEMICAL DOSING SYSTEM
Both manual & automatic feeding systems are available, automatic stirring, dilution & feeding of dyestuff or chemicals within a preset time by linearly, progressively or degressively. This help to reduce operator error & imporve dyeing uniformity.
SPECIAL OVER FLOW RINSING SYSTEM
The special overflow rinsing system ensures better washing and minimize consumption of water, the washing time also reduced.
LOW TENSION AND PILLING LESS
Equipped with fully overflow nozzle to prevent from pilling of staple fabrics and low tension circulation achives the best elasticity of lycra fabrics.
1. Save space requirement.
2. Outer surface of machine is glass bead blasted, inner surface of machine has a mirror like polished to avoid
3. Indirect mixing system of addition tank avoids coagulation of sensitive dye stuff.
4. Teflon sheet in each chamber ensures smooth movement of fabrics & avoids pilling.
5. Machines equipped with both microprocessor and temperature controller can be operated by fully automatic
6. Seam detector to show the actual fabric running speed and its cycle time per revolution. Seam can also be
– Inverter to start the machine and control the liquor flow rate smoothly, the power consumption also saved.
– Flow meter to control the water level accurately.
– Preheating tank to recovery the hot water and save the total processing cycle time.
– Twin-chemical tank can be equipped to prepare the chemicals and dyes individually and feeding automatically.
– Power drain to save the drain time.
– Simultaneous chem. feeding system to make sure continuous and stable feeding.
|No. of Chamber||1||1||2||3||4||6|
|Max. Working Temp.||138ºC|
|Max. Capacity (kg)||75||150||300||450||600||900|
|Dimension(m/m) / Width (W)||2400||2500||3000||4800||4700||6600|